The process is simple, but it is tiered. We are looking for:
1. Artists or bands who reside in Brantford, Brant, Norfolk County, Six Nations, Haldimand County, or Oxford County.
2. Artists from Southern Ontario (From Windsor, through London, up to Barrie, across to Peterborough, through Toronto, Hamilton, to Niagara, not covered in area #1.)
2-A. Any artist who is Willing to show they are committed to their product and jump the queue.
3. Independent Artists who are represented by:
– Ariella Records Canada
– MexMix Productions
– Fat Sounds Records / Premium Entertainment Bookings
3-A. Artists from rest of Ontario, Montreal, Detroit, Buffalo (WNY), Cleveland, Akron, Toledo.
4. Artists from the Rest of Canada.
5. Artists from the United States.
6. All other artists.
Regardless of where you are from, or what tier you are on, all great music is always welcome. By the way, it should be noted, that unlike other “indie stations” out there, where the listener levels are low and expectations are also low, we add your songs in our “Genzel Family” playlist, which means they will be played more, and always after a hit song. No more listener expectations being lowered because it’s an all indie station, and more listeners discovering you because they have heard a ‘known hit’ before you and have already equated you and evaluated you with the artist before and after you.
MUSICAL PARITY: You get more airplay and making sure you are heard alongside the top tracks equates you with the “established big stars” in the listeners ears, which in turn raises your star, leading to searches, and eventually to sales. SALES! Musical parity does make a difference, even in my own ears when I know what I’m doing!
If you are interested, fill out the contact form below, use the link above, or email our Program Director, Richard Robillard, using roby*at*genzel.ca.
If you are looking for a different format, our family station, Generation Zel! Radio, is a Dance / EDM format. AllHits 86.6 is, as the name suggests, an all hits station. 108.8 The End is an alternative formatted station.